Financial Planning for Globetrotters that call the US home
Pavlov Financial Planning believes providing smart, strategic financial advice for your complex and ever-changing life is a collaborative, continuous, and evolving process.
Financial planning isn’t a one-time to-do or a static document. Good planning is about building a solid relationship together that help you discover goals, design strategies, and find unique ways to help you make better decisions so you can get the most from your resources.
There are a few ways in which we can work together to get you the turn-by-turn guidance you want:
One-Time PlanningThe Map
- Static written plan based on data at one point of time.
- Covers same topics as partnership program.
- No further review or support after initial plan is delivered, except for one 30-minute check-in call after the initial plan is delivered.
- No commitment.
Partnership ProgramThe GPS
- Continuous financial planning that help you live the life you envision.
- Topics we cover: budgeting, credit management, retirement planning, tax planning, risk coverage, employee benefits, self-employment planning, anything personal finance.
- Assist you to take action.
- Standard annual review schedule: progress, portfolio, tax return, & employee benefits.
- Customized meeting schedule depending on needs.
- Unlimited e-mail support.
- Collaborate with tax preparer, estate planner, insurance brokers, real estate professionals, and other specialists.
- Minimum 12 months commitment
Hourly ConsultationThe Occasional Guide
- Minimum one hour per session.
- Cover whatever topic you like.
- Provide solutions for your most immediate needs.
- No implementation assistance or additional support outside meeting time.
- No commitment.
Have questions? Click above to schedule a free, 30-minute consultation call where we’ll chat through your situation and provide you the answers you need, so you can make an informed decision about the best path forward.
Pavlov Financial Planning only receives payment from clients directly. The fees you pay, outlined for you above, are the only fees Pavolv FP receives (there are no commissions or financial incentives from any third parties).