Pavlov Financial Planning believes financial planning is a collaborative, continuous, and evolving process. Through a deepening relationship, we may discover goals, strategies, and unique ways to help you make better decisions. This is why PFP prefers working with clients in the partnership program.
For those who are not ready for a long-term partnership, PFP offers short-term engagement through a standalone plan or hourly consultation.
PFP only receives compensation from clients. You will only pay PFP the fees indicated below. In order to implement the plan, you may also incur other cost paid directly to the other providers, such as opening an investment account, trading, hiring a tax return preparer or estate attorney. We do not accept commission, referral fees, or payments from any third party.
See below for the brief summary or read our regulatory disclosure brochure.
One-Time PlanningThe Map
- Static written plan based on data at one point of time.
- Covers same topics as partnership program.
- No further review or support after initial plan is delivered, except for one 30-minute check-in call after the initial plan is delivered.
- No commitment.
Partnership ProgramThe GPS
- Continuous financial planning that help you live the life you envision.
- Topics we cover: budgeting, credit management, retirement planning, tax planning, risk coverage, employee benefits, self-employment planning, anything personal finance.
- Assist you to take action.
- Standard annual review schedule: progress, portfolio, tax return, & employee benefits.
- Customized meeting schedule depending on needs.
- Unlimited e-mail support.
- Collaborate with tax preparer, estate planner, insurance brokers, real estate professionals, and other specialists.
- Minimum 12 months commitment
Hourly ConsultationThe Occasional Guide
- Minimum one hour per session.
- Cover whatever topic you like.
- Provide solutions for your most immediate needs.
- No implementation assistance or additional support outside meeting time.
- No commitment.